Omni Calm Terms and Conditions
1. Before starting any new weight loss program please check with your primary care physician and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. The health, fitness and nutrition success depends on each individual’s background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to your individual capacity, life experiences, unique health and genetic, profile, starting point expertise and level of commitment.
2. Your physician should allow for proper follow-up visits and individualize your diet, nutrition, or fitness plan as appropriate. Nothing stated or presented on the Website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, your diet, nutritional supplements, an exercise regimen, or any other matter related to your health and well being
3. In order to contract with Omni Calm you must be over 25 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Omni Calm retains the right to refuse any request made by you. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
4. The site is a comprehensive weight loss website designed to teach you certain skills to lose weight and maintain your weight loss. Nothing contained on the site is intended to be instructional for medical diagnosis or treatment. You may not use a Omni Calm Hydrotherapy Weight Off/ Time Release Therapy/ Omni Calm Detox Program and or our additional services if you are (a) pregnant, (b) nursing, (c) under 18 years of age, (d) anorexic or bulimic, (e) allergic to herbs of any kind or (f) if you use injectable insulin. Please consult your physician before beginning the Omni Calm Hydrotherapy Weight Off/ Time Release Therapy/ Omni Calm Detox program, or any other services . If there is a change in your medical condition, you must immediately notify your consultant
5. It is important to note that medical studies indicate that people 20 percent or more above their ideal weight are at increased risk of many illnesses or diseases, including coronary heart disease, heart attacks, diabetes, increased cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, strokes, gallbladder disease, kidney disease, neurological disorders, gout, osteoarthritis, and certain types of cancer. It is also important to be aware of certain risks that have been associated with weight loss. Any weight loss program may cause constipation, muscle cramps, diarrhea, dizziness, dry or cold skin, fatigue, gout, hair loss, headaches, loss of lean body mass, irregular or stopping of menstruation, reduced tolerance to cold, as well as other possible side effects. Please be sure to follow the recommended protocol on the Omni Calm Hydrotherapy Weight Off/Time Release Therapy/Omni Calm Detox program and our additional services precisely. Failure to follow the program protocol recommended may involve the risk of developing serious health complications
6. Omni Calm takes every reasonable measure to have sufficient inventory to fill your order, availability of product(s) may change without notice. Omni Calm is not responsible for unavailability of product due to popular demand, whether discontinued or still in production. In the completion of orders, Omni Calm reserves the right to substitute a similar product. When making substitutions, Omni Calm takes great care to meet the requirements of your particular Omni Calm programs.
7. Please be aware of whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online (whether it is on message boards, through e-mail, in meeting rooms, on social media pages or in blogs) your information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. We cannot control the actions of any third parties. We will not sell or share with any third parties your e-mail address or any other personally identifying information from our bulletin boards, social media pages, chat rooms or blogs. We reserve the right to copy and post both within the Omni Calm website and any social media outlets through which we are engaged, any comments, pictures or other information you post on the bulletin boards, social media pages, chat rooms, blogs, or elsewhere on the Omni Calm community website, without any further notice to you or any remuneration therefore
8. User agrees upon submitting information to provide accurate and complete name and e-mail address information, and to promptly update this information from time to time as needed.
10. User agrees not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Service.
11. You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
12. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
13. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes
14. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email us
15. All program sales are final. We do not offer refunds or returns for any product or service sold on this website. A refund may be determined at the sole discretion of the Owner of this website for instances regarded as extenuating circumstances, fraud alerts , or pricing discrepancies determined as errors as described in subsection of this section. All sale prices and special pricing sales are final.
16. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. We are dedicated to resolving complaints quickly and agreeably. To register a complaint with Omni Calm you may email us
17. The intuitive consultation /weight loss analysis is for information purposes it is not meant in any way as a substitute for the professional advice provided by your physician or any other healthcare professional.
18. The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
19. While Omni Calm uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Omni Calm makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Omni Calm assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site
20. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to Omni Calm, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of Omni Calm. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. Omni Calm shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
21. Omni Calm shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk